Good Morning,
I hope you are having a great weekend! Bobby and I are enjoying the wonderful weather we've been having. It's going to be in the 70's all week. Finally it is cooling down. :o) Yesterday we took the dogs to the park down the street. It's huge with lots of lighting and trails. They LOVED it. They were so excited the whole time. It was really nice to go for a long family walk. I like that park because it's not as hilly as our neighborhood. We've been trying to walk extra to see if it will encourage some contractions. So far, no luck with that. Our due date is tomorrow. We have an appointment in the morning so our doctor can give us a status update. We'll keep you posted. Have a great Sunday!
Love, Michelle
P.S. ~ A lot of you receive this as an email. You can also check it out at www.carpsandpugs.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.