Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February 2010

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all doing well! I thought I would take a minute to give you a February update. I know some of you are stuck in a few feet of snow! I think all of our rain is turning into snow for the east coast. This is the most rain we have ever experienced in California.

Bobby and I are having a nice week. I have off this week for President's day. Our school district decided to make us start school early, but give us more breaks. It's been nice. Bobby and I have been more regular about going to the gym. We have been enjoying getting back into shape. Bobby has been busy at the lab. He is still working on his chemistry research and teaching organic chemistry lab. His boss is always coming up with new exciting ideas for their group to try.

I have been busy recently as I have taken on the role of ASB advisor. Our math teacher/ASB advisor switched over to the high school and I was asked to take his place teaching ASB. ASB is what they call student government in California. Last week was the school Valentine's dance. The students had a great time. It was not to bad on my part. I'm getting the hang of things quickly. Next week I will be taking some of our students to a leadership conference in Disneyland. That should be fun.

What else is going on?... The pugs are doing great despite their dislike for all of this rain. Bobby and I recently saw Avatar and loved it. Our friends are having a baby in May so we are excited about that. They came over this past weekend to watch the Super Bowl with us. Cynthia says the baby kicks a lot. I went maternity shopping with her a few weeks ago since she grew out of all of her old pants. Other than that, there isn't much else going on. We will keep you updated with any news. Hope you are doing great!

Lots of Love, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.