Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 2010

Hi Everyone,

I hope you had a wonderful holiday season. Bobby and I were able to travel to Florida and then Maryland for Christmas. We went to Disney World in Florida first. It was really nice to have a vacation and see family. I took pictures on the way to Florida from Las Vegas. I showed them to the kids today and they thought it was pretty cool. I'd never seen the Hoover Dam from the airplane before but, this time I got a great picture. Bobby and I continued on to Maryland where we traveled around to visit more family. When we got to Maryland everything was covered in snow. I'm glad the roads were cleared before we arrived. Although we had a great time visiting it was very nice to get back to our house and see our puppies. Madie got her tooth taken out while we were gone. She had two teeth in the same spot. It looks much better now. This past weekend Bobby and I rearranged our living room. We love it! It gives us so much more space. I will post pictures soon. Bobby started teaching again today. Luckily, his Wednesday class only has fifteen students. I know he will enjoy having a smaller class. We will keep you posted with any other exciting news. Take care!

Love, Michelle and Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.